CAreer assiST Employers
CAreer assiST (CAST)
Employers from all over North America realize the value of hiring an intern. Not only are interns an excellent resource that contributes to your organizational goals, but by working with and mentoring them, you have the opportunity to shape the future of both your organization and the metalcasting field.
Some benefits of an internship program are...
- Hiring interns is a cost effective way to meet both immediate and long term employee needs
- You have the opportunity to have a profound and significant impact on the lives and futures of interns you employ
- Interns can perform well on professional level assignments, freeing full-time employees to take on more advanced responsibilities
- It's a great way to help shape the future of your organization by identifying and evaluating potential full-time employees
- Fosters an ongoing, productive relationship between FEF universities and the metalcasting community
You should hire an FEF student (intern or full-time employee) because...
- FEF students receive hands-on experience during their course work - you don't have to teach them the basics
- FEF students are already excited about the metalcasting industry
- FEF students are exposed to cutting-edge technology throughout their educational pursuit