Jean Bye - AFS Women in Metalcasting Scholarship
Overview and Requirements
- This scholarship is open to any FEMALE STUDENT interested in the metalcasting industry.
- YOU MUST HAVE A COMPLETE AND UPDATED FEF STUDENT PROFILE
- This scholarship will be awarded at the 2024 AFS CastCongress during the Women in Metalcasting Breakfast.
- Students need to be registered with FEF and must be enrolled in a 4-year college or university.
- Student must provide one letter of recommendation (professor, professional colleague, church leader, etc.) that will speak to leadership, integrity, and/or metalcasting activities of the student. Only one recommendation will be considered. Please attach to the application form below.
- Using the application form below, student must submit a 250-500 word career objective statement on cast metals. Explain your exposure to cast metals, how your background has or will help you in a career in cast metals, your interests and strengths in cast metal technology, and any involvement with professional organizations (including Women in Manufacturing or AFS Women in Metalcasting) or student organizations in the metalcasting field. You can cut & paste in the text box below.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students both may apply.
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university.
- March 16, 2024 - must be received by 4:00pm central time (deadlines are subject to change from year to year)
- Click here to download scholarship requirement document as well as rating guidelines.
- *Once the application is submitted, you will be sent a copy of your application by email, within 1 hour. If you do NOT receive a copy, please resubmit the application or contact Nick at email@example.com.*
Please login to register for a scholarship, Click Here.