YOU MUST HAVE A COMPLETE AND UPDATED FEF STUDENT PROFILE
FEF's screening of award candidates for final selection by the Scholarship Committee of the Non-Ferrous Founders' Society will be based on the following:
- Must be North American citizen or permanent resident (see next requirement)
- If you are not a North American citizen, click here to review the policy
- Students must be taking at least one class or lab related to Cast Metal Technology at the time the scholarship is awarded or show other tangible efforts toward the pursuit of an education or career in metalcasting (e.g. foundry visits, related extracurricular activities, etc.)
- Attending a college or university as an UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT (FEF or non-FEF)
- Applications will be graded on the following criteria:
- Career Objective Essay (40% of scoring) - Describe your career objectives and your interest in non-ferrous materials. (Maximum 500 words)
- Education (30% of scoring) - Coursework, GPA, extracurricular activities
- Work Experience (30% of scoring) - Internship, co-op and work experience
- Before September 15, 2022
- (deadlines are subject to change from year to year)
- Thank you for your submission; you have been sent a copy of your application. It will be reviewed for completeness prior to submission to the selection committee. If there are any changes or updates that need to be made, we will contact you within 72 hours.
- IF YOU WISH TO BE CONTACTED REGARDING POSSIBLE INTERNSHIP, CO-OP OR PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE NON-FERROUS FOUNDRY INDUSTRY, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND/OR PHONE NUMBER IN THE BOX BELOW.
- YOU MUST SUBMIT AN ESSAY THAT DESCRIBES YOUR CAREER OBJECTI VES AND YOUR INTEREST IN NON-FERROUS MATERIALS (NOT TO EXCEED 500 WORDS). YOU MAY USE THE BOX BELOW FOR YOUR ESSAY OR YOU CAN ATTACH A WORD DOCUMENT or PDF TO AN EMAIL MESSAGE (firstname.lastname@example.org):