Final selection by the NADCA Indiana Chapter 25 Scholarship Committee will be based on the criteria listed below. There are six major categories and each has equal weight. Within each category, the criteria is listed in descending order
YOU MUST HAVE A COMPLETE AND UPDATED FEF STUDENT PROFILE.
- Resident of Central Indiana
- Resident of Indiana (outside of above)
- Resident of a state adjacent to Indiana
- Must be North American citizen or permanent resident (see next requirement)
- If you are not a North American citizen, click here to review the policy
- Attending an FEF school in the State of Indiana
- Attending an Indiana school
- Attending an FEF school in a state adjacent to Indiana
- Given to candidates pursuing programs deemed most useful to the die casting industry
- Given to candidates with the best scholastic record
- Currently in co-op program involving the die casting industry
- Work experience in the die casting industry
- Work experience in the cast metal industry
- Any manufacturing work experience
- If you know a NADCA Chapter 25 member, provide that name & relationship
- If you have worked for/with a Chapter 25 member, provide that name
Provide any other information about yourself that you feel would help the scholarship committee with the selection process. Please provide a summer phone number and email address in the box below.
- On or before October 7, 2022
- (deadlines are subject to change from year to year)
Thank you for your submission; you have been sent a copy of your application. It will be reviewed for completeness prior to submission to the selection committee. If there are any changes or updates that need to be made, we will contact you within 72 hours.
- To apply, please fill out the following application form: