FEF's screening of award candidates for final selection by the Education Committee of the AFS Northeastern Wisconsin Chapter will be based on criteria in three major categories each having equal weight. Within each category, the criteria is listed in descending order.
- Resident of Wisconsin or surrounding state
- Resident of surrounding state
- Other residency than above
- Meets FEF Student Guidelines
- Attending an FEF college/university
- Attending a non-FEF college/university (NOTE: Students must be enrolled through spring semester)
- Preferences will be given to the following:
- Students with internship/co-op experience with foundries/foundry suppliers in NEW Chapter region
- Students who are in foundry related courses with schools affiliated with the NEW Chapter
- Before December 18, 2020
- (deadlines are subject to change from year to year)
- If you do not receive a confirmation of application receipt from the FEF office within 48 business hours, please call 847-490-9200 to make sure that your application has been received.
- To apply, please fill out the following application form: