FEF's screening of award candidates for final selection by the Education Committee of the AFS Northeastern Wisconsin Chapter will be based on criteria in three major categories each having equal weight. Within each category, the criteria is listed in descending order.
YOU MUST HAVE A COMPLETE AND UPDATED FEF STUDENT PROFILE
- Resident of Wisconsin or surrounding state
- Resident of surrounding state
- Other residency than above
- Meets FEF Student Guidelines
- Attending an FEF college/university
- Attending a non-FEF college/university (NOTE: Students must be enrolled through spring semester)
- Preferences will be given to the following:
- Students with internship/co-op experience with foundries/foundry suppliers in NEW Chapter region
- Students who are in foundry related courses with schools affiliated with the NEW Chapter
- Before December 19, 2021
- (deadlines are subject to change from year to year)
- Thank you for your submission; you have been sent a copy of your application. It will be reviewed for completeness prior to submission to the selection committee. If there are any changes or updates that need to be made, we will contact you within 72 hours.
- To apply, please fill out the following application form: