Latest News

G.R. - Wisconsin-Platteville - April 2022

I would like to express my appreciation to the Foundry Educational Foundation. Recently, I was chosen as a recipient of a Henry M. Rowan Family Scholarship. This money will help me immensely with paying for my education.

The work that the FEF does to expose students, like me, to the foundry industry is incredible. Thanks to the numerous experiences I've had with the FEF, I have decided to accept a position at Mercury Marine as a Manufacturing Engineer in die casting.

While there, I will undoubtedly contribute to the FEF as much as possible as it has benefited me in more ways than I can describe. Thank you for your commitment to students and your unmatched generosity!

E.N. - Wisconsin-Platteville - June 2021

I would like to thank you and your donors for the scholarship I was presented. It means a lot to me to be given this, it means I can continue my education in this industry that I love. The more I get involved in this industry, the more I love it, and I hope it is a part of my future for the rest of my life. You are helping make that possible.

B.S. - Wisconsin-Platteville - June 2021

I am honored to have been selected to receive a scholarship. Thank you for supporting our students and our field of study. This generous donation will help me to pay for tuition so that I may become closer to completing my academic career. Thank you again for being an important part of our lives.

T.B. - Wisconsin-Platteville - May 2021

I am honored to be thanking FEF for your generosity in providing me with a scholarship this year. I am an extrememly hardworking student with a passion for learning and everything metals. I would not have imagined that a few short years ago I would find my passion and career path in metals and have the honor to meet so many great people. The scholarship will be crucial to completing my education and allows me to continue doing what I love. Thank you beyond measure.

G.R. - Wisconsin-Platteville - May 2021

I just wanted to say thank you to you for your continued generosity through the Foundry Educational Foundation. I was recently chosen as a winner for the NE Wisconsin AFS Chapter Scholarship and I know that without you and everyone at FEF these scholarships wouldn't be possible.