Click on the link below to access specific areas and information
- Lab activities/experiments
- Safety requirements and how to use equipment
- Showcase casting and FEF school programs
- Activities/experiments and/or discussion outlines on metalcasting
- Fun activities to keep students engaged
- Define how to use with other curriculum (materials, science, etc.)
- Materials needed and how to get them
- Where to get supplies
- List of supplies by region
- Mini-foundry set-up - list of components, where to buy, cost, etc.
- List of FEF schools and Key Professors - "contacts in your region"
Careers in Metalcasting
- Is There an Engineering Inside You?
- List of companies throughout the U.S. - defining how wide-reaching our industry is
- Define those who are willing to work with high schools in their areas
- FEF Q&A for students/parents
- FEF promotional materials